Tuesday, March 12, 2013

5 Things To Do Right Now


1. Listen to Bruises by Train http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mil8F3qfLqk
Lucky for you I provided a nice little link. Listen to it, if you hate it I'm sorry you can't appreciate this great gift to mankind.
2. Get My Booky Wook by Russell Brand. If you're having a bad day, if you need a raunchy laugh, if you're feeling lonely or you're just struggling with an addiction in downtown London then this is the book for you. I just finished it and I have a newfound respect for that hilarious Brit.
3. Watch Will Ferrell's impression of James Lipton on SNL.  I can't get over him in these skits. If you watch this and don't crack a smile I have much sympathy for you and your recent Cardiectomy.
4. Eat Half Baked ice cream by Ben and Jerry's. It will make you want to lead a new life.
5. Do something brave. Maybe a Jillian Michael's workout? Not only does that take fearlessness but you just ate a ton of ice cream. You'll thank me later.
Or just end that bad habit. Or just make that phone call that's been nagging at you. Either way, do something you normally wouldn't do today.
Image:http://www.fantasticallyaverage.com/2012/12/sunday-social-random-about-me.html

No comments:

Post a Comment